Sunwayfoto PCL-7DIIR Custom L Bracket for Canon 7D MK II
or 4 payments of $29.75 with Afterpay
- Designed for 7D Mark II without Grip
- Compatible with Arca and RRS Clamps
- Horizontal & Vertical Mounting Positions
- Arca-Style Dovetail on Both Segments
- Permits Full Access to Camera’s Ports
- Convex Edges Maintain Camera Placement
- CNC-Machined Anodized Aluminum Alloy
- Lightweight Skeleton-Style Design
- 1/4″-20 Threaded Tripod Mount
- Two Safety Stop Screws and Hex Keys
Sunwayfoto PCL-7DIIR Custom L Bracket for Canon 7D MK II, adopt CNC cutting machined from light weight aircraft-grade aluminum, stain anodized surface finish for better abrasion and corrosion resistant.
Using L bracket can maximize the stability and efficiency of using the camera on the ball head when switching the horizontal and vertical composition. Can completely eliminates the common gross positioning shifts in changing the horizontal composition to vertical composition, and the depth of the scenes capturing in horizontal aspect will not be effected when changing the composition.
- With convex edge design, prevent your equipments from shifting.
- Integrate four safety stop mounting holes on the back of the plate. (SUNWAYFOTO provides safety stop screws).
- The horizontal plate has a monopod mounting hole for attaching camera equipment quickly.
- The strap installing hole for fastening the strap or wrist strap. So that can increase the comfortability and security of the lens or the camera when carrying.
- With a gap on the vertical plate will not prevent the remote code get through.
- Hollow-out design, lighter.